Saturday, October 17, 2020

Gathered Together - Clean & Simple Fall Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is the first time I have participated in a challenge blog. I hope you consider giving it a try, too. Today I am going to share my card for a Creative Challenge over at The Spot. This week’s challenge is a Clean & Simple Fall #132. Here is the card that I came up with:



I love being that these leaf dies cut and emboss in one pass through the die cutting machine.


Happy Stamping!
Linda Kildow

Materials Used:

STAMPS:
Gather Together Bundle

CARDSTOCK:
Crumb Cake: 8-1/2" x 4-1/4",   5 1/8" x 2" + scrap for sentiment
Blackberry Bliss: 4 7/8" x 1 3/4" + scrap for leaf and sentiment strip
Pumpkin Pie: scrap for leaf
Crushed Curry: scrap for leaf

MISC:
Linen thread
Multipurpose liquid glue
Dimensionals
Die cutting Machine
Subtles embossing folder




6 comments:

Snow Wonder Bundle - with Inked Embossing Folder background technique

  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us ...